Announcement: With your help we will make Footgolf grow. Tell your friends and join !

Mut 21 coins and Madden is super

bestrsgoldfast

Mut 21 coins and Madden is super

Post by bestrsgoldfast » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:48 am

I Really like it if they'll just patch the defensive backs grabbing the wideouts when they in positionSorry but ST coaches are not real because they Aren't in Mut 21 coins and Madden is super realistic /s Does this bother anyone else weirdly hunched on the kickers seem all the time in this match? Better than the glitch in which the onside ball starts from the receiving teams palms

I only hope annually 2100 we will have sports video games that have GAMEPLAY, not only endless animations that require casual button presses to execute plays.

Literally needed a dude argue that I was"sweating the CPU" since I said the game was busted??

Yesterday I started a franchise. Produced a HB. Went to the Seahawks. Played the bengals. We are up 5 with 40 minutes left. They use their very last time out. They get the ball in their 20. . The 72 overall bengals move to drive down and score at 40 minutes with no timeouts.

The games just scripted. And that is what makes me mad. If I actually got overcome by the cpu I would not be mad. However, You get beat by scripts and pre determined plays I can not tell you how many times I have had similar occur. I used to play with more legit HB in which I wasn't the full time starter and I'd have it where your down 2 or 3 and you'd literally lead a drive down area and enter the red zone with ample time and 2 or 3 timeouts and it requires you out the game and your team runs out the clock without even trying a field goal costing you a winnable game.

You kidding? There's a lot of glitches in buy Madden nfl 21 coins this game which have already been in the previous 3 games it's so frustrating. The worst one is if your livelihood player will acquire simulated touches where it doesn't let you play when your guys on the area.